Our Mission Statement
Our mission at Raising Hope for Others, Inc. is to assist fellow human beings during life's most difficult times including but not limited to assistance with medical, transportation, food, clothing and other basic needs.
This will be accomplished through:
- Increased awareness to the community of those in need
- Increased support for research for pancreatic cancer and/or other life threatening diseases
- Financial assistance for individuals or families in need of medical transportation or other financial burden due to illness
- Provided services to assist with the care and well being of the women and children of Manna House.
- The Phillip Frank Memorial Scholarship ($1,500 college scholarship fund to a senior at Matawan High School)